About: Louis Gonzales, MS, PhD, CMLC
- Role : Certified Master Life Coach (CMLC)
- Website : http://www.startingpointacademy.com
- Experience : I am a Certified Master Life Coach, with over 30 years of professional experience in providing consulting, training and coaching services to a wide range of individual and family clientele.
- Specialist in : Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT), Sobriety Coaching
Master Coach & Counselor
Work With an Experienced Coach
As a Master Coach, my expertise includes:
- Recovery / Sobriety Coaching
- Anger Management Counseling
- Transformative Life Coaching
Over 30 years of professional experience in providing consulting, training and coaching services to a wide range of individual and family clientele, in addition to health and human services providers and community groups.
My name is Louis Gonzales, PhD. I provide in-person and virtual recovery and life coaching to clients in the Minneapolis-St. Paul area, Minnesota (and around the nation via Skype calls).
I truly enjoy meeting new clients, learning about who they are, and helping them craft a powerful and successful Journey through their challenges, goals and opportunities.
I thrive on providing the guidance and support needed to help clients experience new successes, quickly and with confidence.
Credentials & Memberships
- Master of Science in Psychology
- PhD in Health & Human Services
- Fowler International Academy of Professional Coaching
- Recovery Coaches International
- National Anger Management Association
- International Coach Federation (ICF)
- National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
I am trained in the Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) model pioneered by Albert Ellis. I have also integrated the Gorski CENAPS Cognitive Restructuring materials into our relapse prevention coaching program.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish